It is the responsibility of the named person on the booking form to understand, agree and accept responsibility for all booking conditions, including all payments when due. By proceeding to complete the booking form and pay a deposit, you accept that you are entering into a contract and you agree to be bound by these conditions.
1. DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS - Immediate payment of a non-refundable, and non-transferrable, deposit is required before a date will be held. Without this the booking will not be secured. Any deposit paid is deducted from the final balance and is not an upfront payment for trials. A 50% deposit is required and accepted methods of payment are cash or BACS transfer only. The remaining balance is due 1 month before the wedding day, accepted methods of payment are cash or BACS transfer only. Should no payment be received despite a reminder via email/letter by a specific date we have the right to cancel all services for your date and all fees will still be payable.
2. TRIALS - Trials are not compulsory but are recommended. Without a trial we will not accept responsibility of a chosen style or look does not work on the day or there are circumstances where this a mismatch in styles, approach or expectations, a refund will not be offered. You will be offered advice and suggestions until we achieve a compatible look, however we appreciate that it can sometimes take a little longer to reach this goal. Trials which we feel have exceeded a reasonable time frame will incur additional charges. A second trial can be booked, and the same charges will apply as your first trial. Trials do NOT confirm your booking, only a 50% deposit secures your day. We reserve the right to cancel a client/booking following a trial without a refund of the deposit, in circumstances where there is a mismatch in styles, approach, expectations and/or the client is uncooperative, not open to suggestions or makes a member of the team feel uncomfortable. In such circumstances we will contact the client via telephone within 24 hours of the trial. It is advisable that you familiarise yourself with my work portfolio and ensure you are confident in my capabilities and style before securing a booking.
3. TRAVEL EXPENCES - Travel expenses are included but limited to 10 miles (one way) from BA13 postcode. Additional mileage will be charged at 45p per mile. Travel expenses, if any will be calculated and included on your invoice once your booking has been received.
4. IF YOU CANCEL OR CHANGE YOUR BOOKING - All contact, whether it be general enquiries or changes to a booking must be from the bride or person responsible for the booking only. Changes to your booking by adding another person onto your original booking can only be accepted if time and resources allow on the day. We require prior notice and payment due at a specified time. Changes made to reduce the number in your bridal party or the service booked will still incur costs payable 6 month prior to your wedding day. Cancellation charges will apply to parties or services cancelled. In the unfortunate event that you have to cancel your booking or reduce booking numbers; after submitting your booking form and deposit, cancellation charges are as follows: 3-6 months prior to wedding day - 50% of the cost for cancelled service due. 1-2 months prior to wedding day - 75% of the cost for cancelled service due. You will not be refunded for any cancelled services within 1 month prior to the wedding and full payment will be due. Should you cancel your booking or individual service 6 months or more before your wedding date, you will not be billed. Deposit is non-refundable. All cancellations must be put in writing by the named person on the booking form. The day we receive your notification of cancellation is the date which your booking is cancelled.
5. EXTEME WEATHER CONDITIONS OR DELAYS- If we experience unforeseen delays which are out of our control, such as severe weather conditions or unexpected traffic congestion, compensation will not be offered if we exceed our allocated time and refunds will not be given in the event that one or more services are forfeited as a result. In the event of extreme weather conditions, where the MET OFFICE have issued a RED warning, we reserve the right to cancel your booking. We will refund all monies, excluding trial costs and deposits. It is the bride’s responsibility to ensure that all members of the bridal party are strictly available at their pre-arranged allocated times. No refund will be offered for delays caused by other wedding vendors, guests or members of the bridal party.
6. IF WE ARE FORCED TO CANCEL – In the highly unlikely event that we can not attend on the day of your wedding due to unforeseen and unfortunate events or circumstances on our part, all payments will be immediately refunded, including deposit and trial fees. We will work with you to find an alternative artists or salon to cater for your requirements, however; any such booking will remain the responsibility of yourself.
7. HEALTH & SAFETY- We ensure all health and safety precautions are strictly adhered to. However, in an event of an accident caused by equipment breakdown or inattention which causes injury to any member of the bridal party on the booking form or damage to their property, you are advised to contact us immediately and if necessary, seek legal advice.
8. OBLIGATIONS – A GDPR statement must be completed in order to proceed with your booking. You will find this at the bottom of your quote. You are to inform us of any allergies or reactions prior to, or after any makeup application. If no known allergies are stated we can not be held liable for any reactions, injuries, losses, damage, costs, claims and actions that may occur to you or any other member of your party. You must ensure that our team will be working in a suitable environment with adequate lighting and electricity points. Should one or more of your bridal party not be ready for their allocated time, we will be forced to cut their time by however long they are delayed by. We will also ask to take photographs and unless you refuse to have one taken, we reserve the right to use any such image on social media, website and promotional purposes. We do not show images from trials until after the wedding day.